Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Tooth Fairy

Hey. Remember this blog? I sure as heck don't. My laziness knows no bounds!

Anyhoo...Patty hit an adolescent milestone today. She lost her first tooth! OK. She didn't "loose" it per say. More like I yanked it from her gums...blood and all...

She was a trooper though. She didn't shed a single tear. It also probably helped that I put a numbing cream on her gums before I did it.

The tooth fairy is coming tonight! And apparently is much richer than when I was a kid. Rumor has it she's getting $5. Mostly because the tooth fairy's wallet (or purse) doesn't have any smaller bills in it.

That's all I got for now. I'll do my best to try and update this thing more than once every few months...


Peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just sitting here thinking about how poor your blogging abilities are when "WHAM!" an update!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

I'm totally on board with the "pull it out before it gets all gross and smelly" method. Blood is fine. A brown tooth hanging on for six months is NOT. Also, hope the training is going good. I'm at 80 minutes on my long run this weekend. And it'll finally be above 30. Life is lovely.

Bet you're wondering what my deleted comment said... huh? I like to keep you guessing.

Joe Stevens said...

Training is going well. Was sick for about a week and a half, which slowed things up a bit. Better now. Ran 5 miles in 45 minutes yesterday. Felt good.

I'm sure your previous comment was laden with profanities :)