Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh I Wish I Were an Oscar Meyer Wiener...

OK Folks. Haven't written anything in a while. Not that there is nothing going on with the family right now. Big things are happening with us. I mean BIG THINGS...but that's for another blog entry....not today.

Today, however, as we were on one of our morning walks through the neighborhood, we saw that one of our neighbors was having a yard sale. We found something wonderful amongst all the junk, broken gadgets and other whatnot's. Something one of a kind. "Unbelievable!" I said when I first laid eyes on it. "A diamond in the rough!"

It's a kiddie sized Oscar Meyer Wienermobile!



I had to get it for the kids. The owner's wanted $25 for it, but I bartered them down to $10.

Awesome!

When I was a kid it was a dream of mine to drive the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile. Haven't got the chance yet. It's still on my list of things to do before I die, though...right after sky diving and winning big in Vegas.

The ultimate would be for me to sky dive smack dab into the middle of Vegas, win a wad of cash, buy the Wienermobile and drive home singing "My Bologna Has a First Name, it's O-S-C-A-R..." all the way home!

Hey. A guy can dream...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you could try to squeeze into that one...

Anonymous said...

Hummmm...what could the BIG THING be?!?!?!?!

Suzi said...

Ok, please, you have to spill it. What's up!??!?

Anonymous said...

Erin- he tried, but could only fit his feet in. Courtney/Suzi-he's trying to figure out how to make a bigger one for himself.

Christine said...

The new baby is big news and all (seriously, very happy for you) but I think news of a Wienermobile stands on its own. How was this not mentioned during our visit? Good luck with that Vegas jackpot.