Sunday, August 10, 2008

Party Foul

We went to a surprise party last night for Bryan, a friend who recently completed an Ironman competition (2.4 mile swim, 100+ mile bike ride and 26 mile marathon). And after all that he wants to do it AGAIN. He's pretty much messed up in the head.

Anywhoo...as parties go, it was fun. The beer was free flowing and the pizza was abundant. I schooled a bunch of party goers on the proper way to play flippie cups (a drinking game that involves flipping cups - its not very complicated) and pretty much drank my weight in beer.

Suffice it to say...I'm not feeling so hot today. OK. I've said it before. And I'm probably going to say it again. I'm NEVER EVER going to drink like that again...that is until next week, when we head to the beach for our annual Stevens-family binge-fest (ie - vacation).

The picture below is Bryan's brother-in-law. It's always hilarious to see a grown man passed out in a Hello Kitty bed, clutching a stuffed animal...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad YOU weren't that grown man passed out, clutching the stuffed animal?

Real Deal said...

Way too funny! I'm glad you two made it.

And I didn't do any swimming, biking, or running on Sunday! ;)