Friday, July 3, 2009

Our Garden

It's been a pretty hectic summer so far, what with taking care of Becca, carting Patty to and from daily swim practices and meets, and trying not to lose my patience with Amanda when she misbehaves (which is ALL the time), so posing on this blog hasn't been a top priority.

In between taking care of the kids and trying to keep the house from exploding from the piles of dirty diapers, laundry, dishes, trash and disgusting cat hair and feces, I've been spending my free time in the garden. As you can see from the picture, we've had a good crop so far. LOTS of tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini and peppers. Yummy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

OMG... My tomatoes look like little bb gun pellets. I thought we were the gardeners (gardners). Very impressive.

Erin said...

If you want to bring any garden goodies up with you next weekend, I'd be MORE than happy to accept them!